Book A Cab
Get The App
Go Checker (SW) Ltd Booking Terms
1. No reservation which has been accepted by the service provider may be cancelled by the client except with the agreement in writing, by email, telephone or otherwise of the service provider and on terms that the client shall indemnify the service provider in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the service provider as a result of cancellation.
2. Vehicles that are booked by the client that are not suitable for the purpose they have been booked for, will be subject to a cancellation charge and a new booking will need to be made for the correct vehicle. Vehicles that are cancelled by passengers after reservation acceptance by the provider, may incur an administration charge, if cancelled at short notice.
3. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the time of booking by web booking pages if the booking was made online or by telephone on02380 651110. International customers should call +44 02380 651110. Our call centre is open 24 hours a day.
4. The provider must be informed about any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance of the journey, or a cancellation charge will be incurred.
5. Cancellations made 2 hours to 24 hours prior to the time of travel will incur a cancellation charge of £5.
6. Cancellations up to 2 hours prior to the time of travel will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of quoted price for provision of service..
7. All bookings made with Go Checker (SW) Ltd are treated as an individual booking. in the event where a customer decides to change, amend or cancel a journey booked with Go Checker (SW) Ltd, must state which booking the change, amendment or the cancellation refers to. the company is not under any obligation to assume any changes you may wish to implement without being asked to do so.
8. If we are unable to supply a vehicle to the given address in a reasonable time then the customer is entitled to a full refund.
ONLINE QUOTES AND PRICING Please note that our on line prices and quotes may vary from our Standard Airport Tariffs. Additionally, all Pre-Paid fares, paid on line, incorporate card charges whereas the fares quoted at our Airport Booking Offices do not automatically incorporate the surcharge, as the method of payment of Taxi fares can either be cash or card.
BOOKINGS FROM BRISTOL AIRPORT Please be advised that due to variances in flight arrival times, with many flights arriving earlier than scheduled and sometimes much later, all online Bookings in respect of Taxi Journeys FROM BRISTOL Airport, are allocated on a "first come first served basis" . Over 95% of our arriving airport customers are allocated a Taxi immediately on arrival at the Airport booking Office . There are, however, some occasions, particularly at peak times, when customers may experience a slight delay in the provision of a Taxi. Please note that the online booking system DOES NOT CONFER A PRIORITY over other arriving passengers.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Online booking by
Go Checker (SW) Ltd