C. Collection and Use of your Data
- We undertake that any data you upload and store is for the sole purpose of managing your business. We undertake to design our system in such a way to minimise the use of personal data. You acknowledge that Caboperator Ltd has the right to scan the user database when required for administrative, advice and invoicing purposes.
D. Disclosure of your Data
- We undertake not to sell, trade or rent any personally identifiable information to others. We will send your personally identifiable information to others only if; - We have obtained your express consent to share the information. - We need to share your information to provide the service or product you have requested. - We need to send the information to others who work on behalf of Caboperator Ltd to provide a service or product to you. - We find that your actions violate the terms of our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines. - Our company is subject to a take-over or merger in which case the information will be disclosed to the new owners on the understanding that they will protect the information and only use the information in substantially the same way as previously. - We must respond to court orders and any other legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
E. Reviewing your Data
- You can edit your stored data at any time by signing in to your account and making the necessary changes. You can also request the deletion of your account by contacting Caboperator Ltd in writing. We undertake to stop holding your data upon receiving notification in writing of your objection. We undertake to regularly delete any data that is out of date or no longer required.
F. Protecting your Data
- We undertake to adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data collected or stored on our Website. We are fully committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect the security and privacy of any information or data submitted to our Website. Where necessary we use the latest appropriate Internet security protocol to create a protected connection between you and our servers so that your data can be confidentially sent and retrieved. Once submitted, data is stored on servers and we endeavour to use leading technologies such as, but not limited to firewalls and server authentication, to protect the security of your data. Proper security procedures also provide that we may request proof of identification before we will release any data to you. We undergo periodic reviews of our security policies and procedures to ensure that the Caboperator Ltd systems remain realistically secure and protected. Whilst we undertake to maintain the highest possible levels of security practicable to protect data it should be realised that with any data transfer and storage there is always some risk of unauthorised access. Caboperator Ltd cannot be held liable for any breach of security. Any information submitted to us is done so at your own risk.
- Whilst we have security measures in place to protect your data, it remains your responsibility to keep your sign in details secret and to sign off from Caboperator Ltd when you are not using it.
G. Use of IP Addresses and Cookies
- IP addresses; for security purposes Caboperator Ltd automatically records the IP address of your computer each time you visit our Website.
- Cookies; Cookies are small text files that we can transfer to your computer through your Web browser to enable our systems to 'remember' who you are and to provide personalised features. Caboperator Ltd may set and access cookies on your computer. For example, a cookie would be used if you wish your computer to recall your sign in ID each time you visit our Website. You may at any time turn off cookies in your browser. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Advertisers or other third parties do not have access to Caboperator Ltds cookies.
H. Links to third party sites
- Our site contains links to other web sites. Caboperator Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of these web sites. We recommend that you examine the privacy policies of these third party web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.